More Then Just Antiques, the Treasure Shop is About People
Incorporated in 2009, the Treasure Shoppe opened its doors in the old Goodwill Store in downtown Colorado Springs. The owners, Uli Pryse (right) and Renate Junkins (left) started out with a handful of dealers, an excellent marketing plan and a strong desire to succeed. By year-end of that first year, they were voted Bronze for the “Best Of.” award. By the second year, they had more dealers, a full store, a taste of profits showing on the ledger, (which they poured back into the advertising) and a brand new First Place “Best Of” award.
Voted #1 in the “Best Of” in the Colorado Springs Independent
As word of the stores success spread, the business grew. A more diverse group of dealers joined, many of them experienced in antique and collectable sales, all lending their expertise and advice to the fledgling business. By the end of the second year the persistence paid off and the Treasure Shoppe was voted #1 in the “Best Of” for the Colorado Springs Independent. Click here for a photo gallery
- On tap for 2013, Marketing Assistance and In-Store help for new dealers will be increased.
- A Marketing and Sales Blog will be added.
- Increased Marketing to a state-wide audience to draw interest in the growing Colorado Springs Antique Market
- More Sale Days and Special Events are planned with Local Merchant Associations
- More years of outrages enjoyment